“From the Second Amendment Desk”
Tiffany Cheuvront is the Managing Attorney at Michel & Associates, P.C. Ms. Cheuvront practices civil litigation, corporate, and constitutional law, and comes to the firm with 17 years’ experience working in the non-profit and regulatory fields leading teams and corporations in strategic endeavors. Over the years, Ms. Cheuvront has written and provided testimony on issues at the local, state, and federal levels of government. She has served on many different policy committees including a National Tribal Budget Council and a gubernatorial appointment for work on child welfare and mental health issues.
Ms. Cheuvront graduated from Trinity Law School in 2017 where she was a member of the National Moot Court Team, was Senior Research Editor of the Trinity Law Review, and was awarded the Golden Gavel for best oral argument. Ms. Cheuvront also served as Vice President of Student Education for the Student Bar Association.
Ms. Cheuvront interned for the Pacific Justice Institute, and served as an extern for the Judicial Extern Program in the Orange County Superior Court under Hon. Judge Geoffrey Glass. She worked for the Mobile Legal Clinic in Orange County where she provided legal services to indigent and homeless in Orange County, California. Ms. Cheuvront also served as a student board member for the Orange County Women Lawyers Association.
Ms. Cheuvront also serves as a media spokesperson for many cases and appears on various media as an invited guest or guest co-host. Ms. Cheuvront is a regular contributor to California Firing Line magazine publication.
More about Ms. Cheuvront can be found here.
Education & Certificates
- Trinity Law School, Juris Doctor
- University of Baltimore, Masters in Public Administration and Policy
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S. Political Science
- Attorney at Law, Michel & Associates
- Assistant Professor of Law
Media & Presentations
- Court Strikes Down Ban on Gun Advertisement
- California Fairgrounds Faces Lawsuit for Unconstitutional Actions
- San Diego Federal Judge Lifts Ban on Gun shows at Del Mar Fairgrounds
- One of the Biggest Gun Shows Can Continue
- Reaction to ACB Hearing (Part 1)
- Reaction to ACB Hearing (Part 2)
- Federal Judge Saves Gun show, Hot and Rash
- California Fairgrounds Suspends Gun Show, Cam & Co., September 2018
- CA Fairgrounds that Banned Gun shows Now Faces Lawsuit, Relentless, January 2019
- Court Strikes Down Ban on Gun Ads, Grant Stinchfield, September 2018
- Gun shows Were the Kind of Events State Fairgrounds Were Designed For, Cal Matters, July 2021
- Caniglia Victory: A Victory for the Privacy Rights of All, California Firing Line Magazine, September 2021
- San Jose’s Unlawful Attempt to Stop Gun Ownership, California Firing Line Magazine, September 2021
- The Gun Ban Lobby vs. “Ghost Guns” & Gun Shows, California Firing Line Magazine, April 2021
- Shifting Values and Shaky Ground, January 2021
Official Argument against California Proposition 63: Tiffany Cheuvront, principal officer of the Coalition for Civil Liberties, wrote the official argument in opposition to Proposition 63 found in the state’s voters guide
- Trinity Law Review, v. 22Feasibility Study Finds Strong Demand for Tribal College in Eastern U.S., September 2013
- Feasibility Study Finds Strong Demand for Tribal College in Eastern U.S., September 2013